Lockable Steel-Reinforced Tie-down Straps are designed for when extra security is needed. The buckle can only be opened using a key while hard-wearing webbing hides three stainless steel cables that are impossible to cut with a knife.
Each buckle has a soft rubber cover to avoid scratching the vehicle or the board. When not in use, straps can be neatly coiled and secured with a velcro strap.
Each strap is 24-mm wide. Tie-down straps are available in pairs.
Pros & Cons
- Heavy Duty webbing reinforced with 3 stainless steel cables
- Strap length of 5.0 meters
- Soft rubber cover to protect the gear against the metal buckle
- Velcro strap for neat storage
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.