This is our most versatile iSUP – a board that everyone will enjoy!
An even volume distribution and all-round outline allow the Energy iSUP to glide smoothly across all types of terrain from flat water to a small wave break.
With its compact packing size, the board is a convenient solution for adventurous travelers, city dwellers and all others who need to optimise their storage space.
The Energy All-round iSUP is available in two constructions - Single Layer (SL) and Fusion Composite Dropstitch (FCD).
FCD version delivers a board that can be pumped to 20 psi of pressure. This model has a more direct feel and it is super stiff for the best possible performance.
SL version is lightweight and offers high quality without breaking the bank. It can only be pumped to 15 psi.
Pros & Cons
- Fusion Composite Dropstich – best weight to stiffness ratio
- An integrated deck net with D-rings to secure and carry (waterproof) items
- Front D-Ring for towing
- Superb grip with a diamond groove pad in the middle and a directional groove pad on the tail
- Supplied with a high quality double-action pump
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- Very compact for storage and travel
- To prevent possible damage do not use excessive force to roll up your board, and do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What does it mean when there is "Naked" in the product description?
- "Naked" boards are supplied without backpack and pump when for any reason you don't have the need and want to save costs.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.