A must-have for any serious sailor needing to adjust their harness lines on-the-fly. (Requires boom back-end removal to fit.) Pull on the loop to shorten, press on the no-slip Stainless Steel buckle to release. There are handy visual markers to judge the increments you require. See-through tube lets you spot rope wear in advance.
Pros & Cons
- Possible to adjust harness line length "on the fly"
- Very easy to operate
- Transparant tube makes it possible to see when rope has reached end of life for timely replacement
- Need to be rinsed off after each session with fresh water to make sure that the release mechanism will keep working
- Requires boom back-end removal to mount
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How the Unifiber harness lines are measured?
- The harness lines are measured from and to the point where the tube/rope touches the boom. Velcro parts are note measured.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.