New and improved set of adjustable harness lines. Non slipping, easy to adjust "on the fly". Due to the quick mounting no removal of the back-end of the boom is neccessary. Transparent tubes allow you to spot wear instantly to replace them in time before it is too late.
Pros & Cons
- Non corrisive
- Possible to adjust harness line length "on the fly"
- Transparant tube makes it possible to see when rope has reached end of life for timely replacement
- Quick assembly means this style can be mounted without boom back-end removal
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How the Unifiber harness lines are measured?
- The harness lines are measured from and to the point where the tube/rope touches the boom. Velcro parts are note measured.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.