For snappy on-off action, (no boom back-end removal required) these fixed length lines let you leave your boom set-up alone saving valuable time for sailing. See-through tube lets you spot rope wear in advance. The tube extends into the webbing to eliminate swing motion while sailing. Watch the clip to see how they attach.
Pros & Cons
- Transparant tube makes it possible to see when rope has reached end of life for timely replacement
- Quick assembly means this style can be mounted without boom back-end removal
Windsurf Harness Lines Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How the Unifiber harness lines are measured?
- The harness lines are measured from and to the point where the tube/rope touches the boom. Velcro parts are note measured.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.