Single-Loop Fixed Harness Lines with single attachment point. (Requires boom back-end removal.) Perfect for a reactive rig and perfect stance/body position in modern freeriding, wavesailing and freestyle windsurfing. Transparent tube allows you to spot rope wear in advance. The tube extends into the webbing for extra strength and less swing motion while sailing.
Pros & Cons
- Transparant tube makes it possible to see when rope has reached end of life for timely replacement
- Requires boom back-end removal to mount
Windsurf Harness Lines Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How the Unifiber harness lines are measured?
- The harness lines are measured from and to the point where the tube/rope touches the boom. Velcro parts are note measured.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.