The stage is set, the green flag drops!
Get ready to race or simply enjoy windsurfing anytime and anywhere you want to go in the purest form.
This dedicated Raceboard shape from the hands of Marcos Ruesch from Argentina offers unlimited performance on any racecourse. Due to the high volume, it is an incredibly stable platform in all sorts of wind conditions and body weights. Amazing downwind performance with an incredible upwind angle while maintaining speed.
Its weaknesses are still to be discovered.
Pros & Cons
- Full Carbon Sandwich for lowest possible weight
- Boardbag and mast joint are standard included
- Allround race performance across a wide range of different body weights and wind strengths
- Registered to compete by the World Sailing International Raceboard Class
- The daggerboard can be tuned in effective length and angles adapting to different conditions
- Fin is not included
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- Why is my mast track cart wearing out so quick?
- When you step on the mast track adjustment knob to change the mast foot position from one setting to the other it will scrape over the mast track step adjustment profile. This will cause the mast track cart to wear out quicker. To avoid quick wear we suggest keeping the mast track adjustment knob pressed in until the mast foot position reaches the final position.
- Why is my daggerboard having small bubbles underneath the finishing paint layer?
- Most likely the daggerboard was stored in a non-vented environment like a boardbag or similar storage area with a lot of humidity causing osmosis. Osmosis can be avoided by drying your daggerboard before storage as well as avoiding extreme humidity storage locations.
- Which fin should I use on my Proteus Raceboard?
- For average weight sailor and 'normal' conditions, we advise to use a 51cm fin. For strong winds and/or light-weight sailors: 47-49cm. For heavy-weight sailors and/or light winds: 53-55cm. Most raceboard class sailors only use one fin for all conditions. Box type: deep tuttle. We recommend the Select SI Pro.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.