Unleash the thrill of racing or indulge in the pure freedom of windsurfing, anytime and anywhere your heart desires.
Сrafted by Marcos Ruesch from Argentina, the Proteus II Raceboard shape offers an unrivaled performance on any racecourse. Its generous volume guarantees exceptional stability, accommodating a variety of conditions and body weights. Despite its size, the carbon hull construction provides an optimal weight-to-volume ratio, ensuring a responsive and lightweight experience. Whether you're gliding over mirror-flat waters or challenging choppy conditions, the board's construction delivers a smooth and comfortable ride.
The elongated mast track allows for six sail positions, offering versatility in different wind strengths and angles. The lower three positions are ideal for downwind courses or reaching in stronger winds, while the upper three positions optimize performance when reaching in lighter winds or going upwind.
Adding to its impressive features, the Proteus II boasts a remarkable Pivot System. This innovative design allows you to adjust the effective length and angles of the carbon daggerboard, enabling you to fine-tune the board's behavior according to specific wind and water conditions.
Pros & Cons
- The full carbon sandwich construction minimizes the hull weight for maximum performance
- Allround race performance across a wide range of different body weights and wind strengths
- Registered to compete by the World Sailing International Raceboard Class
- The Pivot System enables the adjustment of the effective length and angles of the carbon daggerboard to suit various conditions
- Complete with a boardbag for storage and transport, as well as a mast joint
- Fin is not included
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
Download user manuals
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- Which fin should I use on my Proteus Raceboard?
- For average weight sailor and 'normal' conditions, we advise to use a 51cm fin. For strong winds and/or light-weight sailors: 47-49cm. For heavy-weight sailors and/or light winds: 53-55cm. Most raceboard class sailors only use one fin for all conditions. Box type: deep tuttle. We recommend the Select SI Pro.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.