Get ready to race or simply enjoy windsurfing anytime and anywhere you want to go in the purest form.
This dedicated Raceboard shape from the hands of Marcos Ruesch from Argentina offers unlimited performance on any racecourse. Due to the high volume, it is an incredibly stable platform in all sorts of wind conditions and body weights. Amazing downwind performance with an incredible upwind angle while maintaining speed.
Pros & Cons
- Full carbon sandwich construction to keep the hull weight as low as possible
- Allround race performance across a wide range of different body weights and wind strengths
- Registered to compete by the World Sailing International Raceboard Class
- Carbon daggerboard can be tuned in effective length and angles adapting to different conditions
- Supplied with a boardbag and a mast joint
- Fin is not included
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- Which fin should I use on my Proteus Raceboard?
- For average weight sailor and 'normal' conditions, we advise to use a 51cm fin. For strong winds and/or light-weight sailors: 47-49cm. For heavy-weight sailors and/or light winds: 53-55cm. Most raceboard class sailors only use one fin for all conditions. Box type: deep tuttle. We recommend the Select SI Pro.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.