The aim of the Waist SC (Support & Comfort) Thermoform harness was to give riders a maximum level of support and comfort. This goal was achieved by developing an internal pre-shaped construction, spreader-bar pad and v-shaped webbing - that distributes force to eliminate any stress points on the body - and by adding an ergonomic spine support pad inside. The moulded profile is light and water repellant and grips the body snugly to prevent slippage upwards. There's also a visible quick-release buckle, space to stash spare line and handy key pocket.
Pros & Cons
- Maximum support due to inner reinforcement plates which evenly spreading loads
- Quick release system
- Spreader bar pad
- Key pocket
- V-configuration spreader bar webbing to spread load more evenly as well avoid the spreader bar from tilting
- Weight compared to FL Harness
Windsurf Waist Harness Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.