The allround iSUP for the smaller (under 70kg), or more skilled paddler. The Energy 9'8" is lighter and more agile than the Energy 10'7". The thruster fin setup makes the board easy to control. With the comfortable and durable trolley backpack you can take the board anywhere you like. Starting 2019, all our inflatable boards are constructed with MSL® FUSION prelaminated dropstitch. This means that our boards are now lighter, stiffer and stronger than ever!
Pros & Cons
- Very compact to travel with and store at home
- Smaller board means less pumping!
- MSL® FUSION prelaminated dropstitch.
- Integrated Deck Net on bow: store and carry (waterproof) items
- Very large and comfortable Diamond Groove Footpad
- Thruster fin setup for easy manoeuvrability
- Comes with a Luxury Trolley Backpack
- Comes with high quality Double Action Pump
- Most suitable for persons under 70kg
- No insert available to attach windsurf rig
- Do not use excessive force to roll up your board. And do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage. This might damage the board.
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- It seems like the valve of my board is leeking. I cannot inflate my board further than 10psi. What is wrong?
- Your valve is probably a little loose. You'll find a wrench in the repair kit (included in the backpack, or available as 'spare part'). Remove the valve cap and place the wrench onto the valve. Turn the wrench clockwise to fasten the valve. Don’t use too much force!
- There is a bubble on the bottom of my board. Is that a problem?
- That’s normal. In order to mount the valve or mast insert into the board, we have to cut a small hole in the dropstitch material. On that spot the dropstitch can no longer keep the bottom flat. The result is a small ‘bubble’ (approx. 5cm) opposite to the valve or mast insert. If your board has a bubble on a different location, please contact your dealer or contact us via our ‘support’ page.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.