The sleek Sonic Touring iSup glides at speed and with minimal effort. It is a perfect board for exploring the coastline, local lakes, rivers and lagoons.
Parallel rails, a single fin setup, and a sharp tail edge help to reduce drag and increase the straight-line performance of the board.
With two deck nets fitted as standard, the Sonic Touring iSUP carries more gear and is ideal for longer tours.
Available in two construction options: The Single Layer version can be pumped to 15 psi. These are light weight and well-made boards with standard performance. The Fusion Composite Dropstitch version can be pumped to 20 psi. These boards have a more direct feel and are super stiff for the best possible performance.
Pros & Cons
- Very compact for storage and travel
- Fusion Composite Dropstich – best weight to stiffness ratio
- Streamlined board outline for higher speed with less effort
- Two integrated deck nets with D-rings to carry more (waterproof) cargo
- Superb grip with a diamond groove pad in the middle and a directional groove pad on the tail
- Sharp PVS tail edge provides clean water release for better speed and smoother glide
- Supplied with a high quality double-action pump (use double-action to inflate quicker, use single-action to reach higher pressure)
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- To prevent possible damage do not use excessive force to roll up your board, and do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.