The Endurance 12'6" is built for touring. The increased length, decreased width, and single fin setup reduce drag to a minimum. This is the ideal board for exploring lakes, rivers and lagoons. Comes with trolley backpack for easy transportation. Starting 2019, all our inflatable boards are constructed with MSL® FUSION prelaminated dropstitch. This means that our boards are now lighter, stiffer and stronger than ever!
Pros & Cons
- Very compact to travel with and store at home
- Streamlined board shape for higher speed with less effort
- MSL® FUSION prelaminated dropstitch
- Integrated Deck Net on bow: store and carry (waterproof) items
- Comfortable Diamond Groove Footpad
- Comes with a Luxury Trolley Backpack
- Comes with high quality Double Action Pump
- No insert available to attach windsurf rig
- More difficult to control than the Energy 10'7"
- Do not use excessive force to roll up your board. And do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage. This might damage the board.
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- It seems like the valve of my board is leeking. I cannot inflate my board further than 10psi. What is wrong?
- Your valve is probably a little loose. You'll find a wrench in the repair kit (included in the backpack, or available as 'spare part'). Remove the valve cap and place the wrench onto the valve. Turn the wrench clockwise to fasten the valve. Don’t use too much force!
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.