Our most budget friendly RDM masts. Ideal for those who are new to windsurfing or are looking for an affordable replacement mast. Highly durable so also great for windsurf schools and centres.
Pros & Cons
- Budget friendly
- Integrated ferrule allows the mast the bend cleanly at the joint
- Consider that epoxy masts are not as stiff as carbon masts. Windsurfers above 60kg who aim to get planing should consider carbon mast alternatives
Windsurf Mast Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- Which masts do you measure for the data of the Mast selector Matrix Tool?
- Mostly we take multiple C100 masts as the reference of various brands, in general those represent the most accurate bend curve of the sails. This is because sail brands design the sails to perform best on those C100 masts. We also found quite big differences in tolerances regarding production with all brands. Fluctuations of bend curves and stiffness from +/- 1-2 points (bend curve) which proves that none of the brands are 100% consistent. So we measure several masts per brand and take the average of those measurements into account when constructing the Mast Selector Matrix Tool.
- Can I interchange top and bottom mast pieces of Unifiber masts - for example a 430 bottom with a 400 top?
- Because of the integrated ferrule system we use, each top and base match a pre-defined conical shape determined by the optimum load distribution for that model. In production the top is made to fit precisely on the base of the relevant model. Different bend curves alos have different wall thickness as well as varying geometric shapes, so it's technically not possible or advisable to exchange base and top parts.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.