The Essentials Monocoque Tapered boom body has reduced diameter tubing where your hands contact the boom. 26mm tubing in the harness line and grip area allows for comfortable, energy-efficient hand positioning. Matches well with a hard-working wave, freeride and slalom-racing sails.
Go for T8 alloy monocoque construction to enjoy reduced play and improved durability. Essentials Boom Bodies have a modern outline with a slightly wider tail, ideal for all types of sailing.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros & Cons
- Monocoque solution enhances stiffness and durability
- Comfortable tapered (slimmer) grip area
- High density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistence
- Slightly wider tails avoids sail profile distortion when using modern sails
- Only compatitible with Unifiber Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
Windsurf Boom Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.