These rugged, Heavy-Duty reinforced aluminium boom bodies have an increased tube wall thickness for superior stiffness and durability.
The 140 and 160 sizes are designed with a 27mm for high-end users practicing wave sailing, bump & jump and freeride sailing. The longer lengths 180 and 200 utilize a 29 mm diameter grip section with an extra oversized tail section area for maximum stiffness and durability.
The boom arm curves are precision-engineered for maximum deflection resistance coming close to matching ultimate-spec carbon booms.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros & Cons
- HD means heavy duty due to extra wall thickness of the aluminium boom body adding stiffness and durability
- High density EVA grip on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistence
- Only compatitible with Unifiber Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
- On average heavier than other aluminium booms
Windsurf Boom Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How tight should I screw on the performance bolts?
- In most cases, the perfect tension is when the spacers just touch the boomhead's plastic on both sides. Taking into account manufacturing tolerances, this rule might not always work. Tighten the bolts firmly, but don't overdo it. When you notice any deformation of the plastic around the screw holes, don't tighten any further. Too loose and you might lose the nut while sailing. Too tight and you might damage the boomhead.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.