Whether buying for the first time or replacing your broken boom, look no further. The Essentials boom range offers product features unmatched by the competition.
Go for T8 alloy monocoque construction to enjoy reduced play and improved durability compared to traditional 3-piece configured booms. Essentials Boom Bodies have a modern outline with a slightly wider tail, ideal for all types of sailing. Features the all-new "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head.
Benefit from the advantages of a modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all "Configure Me" Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds - no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 3 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 3 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros & Cons
- Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
- Monocoque solution enhances stiffness and durability
- High density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistence
- Slightly wider tails avoids sail profile distortion when using modern sails
- Unbeatible price to quality ratio
- Standard wall thickness slightly less stiff and durable compared to HD (Heavy Duty) wall thickness models
- Optional performance bolts not included
Windsurf Boom Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How tight should I screw on the performance bolts?
- In most cases, the perfect tension is when the spacers just touch the boomhead's plastic on both sides. Taking into account manufacturing tolerances, this rule might not always work. Tighten the bolts firmly, but don't overdo it. When you notice any deformation of the plastic around the screw holes, don't tighten any further. Too loose and you might lose the nut while sailing. Too tight and you might damage the boomhead.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.