Windsurf Schools, Centers, and Clubs look no further! Based on the feedback of a large group of professionals we have added the next level of dacron learner sails to the range. This small size Dacron HD sails are dedicated to windsurfing schools and centers who teach newcomers to windsurfing. The rigs are 3D designed on durable recommended RDM Epoxy masts with a correct amount of mast stiffness (IMCS) helping to optimize the performance in both stable and gusty-wind locations. When the sail will be equipped with the recommended mast and boom the total rig weight will be kept to a minimum for the best user experience.
Pros & Cons
- Dacron sailcloth and PVC window for ultimate (UV) durability
- Lower batten protection strip
- PVC / Webbing strip reinforcement on footpanel
- Padded board protector
- Batten wear protection
- Vario top
- No sailbag delivered as this sail is targetting windsurf schools who ultimiatley will use this sail until end of life
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.