Designed to lift-off early and with as little wind as possible, the Navigator is a perfect hydrofoil for beginner and intermediate riders.
The foil is mounted on a 75 cm aluminium mast to help with control and reduce the severity of any wipe-outs.
Carbon layup for both the front wing and tail stabilizer keeps the flex and weight to a minimum.
Foil components are assembled with 8 mm countersunk hex-head stainless screws that are resistant to corrosion and mechanical damage.
The Navigator comes equipped with a plate mount as standard.
Pros & Cons
- Foil can be upgraded with different front wing sizes better suited to conditions and level of the rider
- Carbon layout of front wing and stabilizer reduces flex and weight
- Supplied with a screwdriver and a padded foil bag for safe transportation
- When used with an inflatable board, always check if the supplied bolts are too short (risk of a foil loss) or too long (risk of a board puncture)
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.