Carbon ELITE Monocoque V2
Elite carbon booms are custom manufactured from the highest grade pre-preg carbon. These designs are targeted at the professional user searching for the greatest stiffness and lightest weight.
Short 140 model has the thinnest grip diameter in the range and a narrow profile to better suit compact sail profiles found in Bump & Jump and Wave sails.
Sizes 190 and 220 are fitted with larger diameter outside tails that minimizes the back-end swing weight and keep the rig under better control. Those tails have a wider outline to work better with modern race sails and not distort their profiles.
All Elite carbon booms feature the all-new "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head to fully benefit from the advantages of a modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all "Configure Me" Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds - no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 3 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 3 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and top-notch performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros & Cons
- Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
- Full carbon construction
- High density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistance
- Large diameter outside tail minimizes swing weight resulting in better control (size 190 and 220)
- Performance bolts included
Windsurf Boom Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
Download user manuals
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.Ask us directly
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.Fill out the form