Baseplate Removable Power Joint (U-Pin)
A baseplate with separable Power Joint UJ featuring U-pin connection. Fast and easy UJ removal. Ideal for stacking boards at windsurf centres; for quick and easy swapping between boards; or for leaving in place such as inside board bags.
Pros & Cons
- Allows deckplate to remain attached to the board during storage / transport
- Ideal for windsurf centers to control rentals by exchanging the Power Joint part for ID
- Power Joint is an imitation of original Boge Joint so slightly more economical
- Two excentric bolts, so will take away some sliding range in the mast track
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What is the difference between a "Boge Joint" and "Power Joint"?
- Unifiber baseplates which are equipped with a diabolo rubber joint are available in 2 different versions. When we use the original Boge part we call it “Boge Joint”. When it is equipped with the imitation version of the Boge Joint we call it "Power Joint". Both are quality wise reliable products although the "Power Joint" is the slightly more affordable version.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.Ask us directly
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.Fill out the form