Unifiber HD C75 SDM mast range delivers a superb blend of durability and responsiveness that is optimal for many sailors.
With their impressive performance, these masts are a great match for wavesailors, amateur racers and high-wind freeriders looking to step up their game.
New Unifiber HD masts take advantage of the Universal Ferrule System, meaning that all ferrules have the same dimensions, regardless of carbon content or curve. You can benefit by custom building your ideal mast with different tops and bases. For example, combine the strength of a 75% HD base with the light-weight performance of a 100% Elite top.
HD C75 SDM mast range is introduced in three new specialized curves:
- Constant Curve — A 'classic' constant curve. Balanced and versatile, with the curve profile that has been preferred by many sailmakers for decades.
- Constant FL Curve — A modern-day flex top with a little more flexing in the centre.
- Constant FH Curve — Flexes in the top as much as the Green Curve but is a little stiffer in the centre, resulting in a very fluent curve.
Pros & Cons
- Optimum price / quality / performance ratio
- Universal Ferrule System allows for custom mast builds with different tops and bases
- Available mastbag not included as standard
Windsurf Mast Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.