Our Explore is the paddle for experienced paddlers looking to get the most bang for their buck.
With a tough fiberglass shaft and reinforced fiberglass blade, the paddle naturally flexes under load. Blade efficiently enters and leaves water surface allowing the rider to stroke smoothly and reduces the load on back and shoulders.
The EVA coating over the entire shaft allows a very comfortable grip and protects your board from accidental scratches.
All Unifiber paddles feature an anti-twist system to keep the blade and shaft perfectly aligned.
Pros & Cons
- Very light and tough
- Comfortable grip with a full EVA shaft
- More durable than carbon
- 3-piece setup for easy store and carry
- Anti-twist system to line up blade and shaft
- Friction clip for fluent length adjustment
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.