Our Explore paddle is for experienced paddlers looking to get the most bang for their buck.
With a tough fiberglass shaft and reinforced fiberglass blade, the paddle naturally flexes under load. The blade is efficient as it enters and leaves water, allowing rider to stroke smoothly and reducing the load on back and shoulders.
The EVA grip over the entire shaft makes the paddle comfortable to hold, protects your board, and increases the buoyancy of the paddle.
An anti-twist system keeps the blade and shaft perfectly aligned.
Pros & Cons
- Very light and tough
- Comfortable grip with a full EVA shaft
- Better durability compared to carbon
- 3-piece setup for easy store and carry
- Anti-twist system aligns blade and shaft
- Friction clip allows for quick length adjustment
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.