Designed for windsurfers who relentlessly push their gear to the limits, the HD Baseplate is built to withstand the toughest challenges.
The stainless steel components create an uninterrupted link from the T-nut to the extension, ensuring a strong connection even if the plastic parts wear out.
In the baseplates' center, a high-quality TPU tendon is secured by two large-diameter custom bolts, designed for easy tendon replacement without overtorquing.
The U-Pin section on top is a single solid stainless-steel piece, ensuring lasting durability.
Molded from tough POK engineering plastic, the baseplate is ergonomic and easy to unscrew, even after intense sessions. The baseplate also features a push-button that secures two sliding pins. Activating it releases the join from the base, allowing you to keep it attached to your board for convenient transport and storage.
The disk, also made of POK material, features an EVA layer and guiding knob for excellent grip on the board.
For added safety, both the top and bottom parts of the baseplate are connected with a Spectra safety rope, capable of withstanding up to 650 kg of a breakload.
Pros & Cons
- Tendon Release option allows you to easily separate the joint from the base for convenient storage or transport
- Stainless Steel Carriage Bolt and Tendon Cup will maintain the connection even if plastic parts break
- Stainless Steel Moulded U-Pin U-pin ensures a secure and reliable connection
- Large-diameter bolts prevent over torquing and bolt stripping
- Spectra safety rope
- EVA padding on the baseplate disc for better grip
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
Download user manuals
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.