This is our most versatile iSUP – a board that everyone will enjoy!
An even volume distribution and all-round outline allow the Energy iSUP to glide smoothly across most types of terrain from flat water to a small wave break.
With its compact packed size, the board is a convenient solution for adventurous travelers, city dwellers and paddling enthusiasts who need to optimise their storage space.
The Energy Allround iSUP is available in two construction options: The Single Layer version can be pumped to 15 psi. These are lightweight and well-made boards with standard performance. The Fusion Composite Dropstitch version can be pumped to 20 psi. These boards have a more direct feel and are super stiff for the best possible performance.
Pros & Cons
- Very compact for storage and travel
- Single Layer – lighter weight and standard quality
- An integrated deck net with D-rings to secure and carry items
- Superb grip with a diamond-groove pad in the middle and a directional-groove pad on the tail
- Supplied with a high-quality double-action pump (use double-action to inflate quicker, use single-action to reach higher pressure)
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- To prevent possible damage do not use excessive force to roll up your board, and do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage
- SL construction is less stiff than FCS
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.