The V-grip tube profile brings aluminium boom construction to a whole new level of strength, comfort and performance.
Replicating the natural shape under your fingers and palms, the V-shape allows an efficient grip for longer sessions and adds considerable structural integrity, stiffness and direct sensation through the monocoque T8 Alloy frame. The boom curves are precision-engineered for maximum deflection resistance coming close to matching ultimate-spec carbon booms.
All HD booms feature an anodized tail end that provides better corrosion resistance and ensures durability.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros & Cons
- HD means heavy duty due to extra inside wall layers of the aluminium boom body adding stiffness and durability
- Very slim 26mm grip diameter
- High density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistence
- Only compatitible with Unifiber Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
- V-grip shape: may or may not be to your taste!
- Weight compared to other boom models
Windsurf Boom Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How tight should I screw on the performance bolts?
- In most cases, the perfect tension is when the spacers just touch the boomhead's plastic on both sides. Taking into account manufacturing tolerances, this rule might not always work. Tighten the bolts firmly, but don't overdo it. When you notice any deformation of the plastic around the screw holes, don't tighten any further. Too loose and you might lose the nut while sailing. Too tight and you might damage the boomhead.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.