Designed to meet the needs of competitive sailors, this harness is designed to be lightweight, robust and fully adjustable.
The primary webbing strap works by smartly distributing the harness load downward. This dynamic design not only ensures optimal control but also wards off any unnecessary strain on the lower back. Meanwhile, the back straps, designed to be adjustable, grant sailors the freedom to shape the harness to their unique body contours. This personalized fit caters to sailors of all body types, guaranteeing comfort without compromise.
With an extensive range of sizes available, this harness can accommodate men, women, boys, and girls alike.
The Competition Harness is equipped with a sliding spreader bar, yet it's worth noting that sailors can easily set it to stay put using the convenient webbing loops situated on the sides.
Leg straps feature integrated neoprene leg pads to further enhance comfort and provide added protection to a sailor's wetsuit.
Pros & Cons
- Optimal load distibution
- Can be shaped to almost any body type
- Very lightweight
- Spreader bar can set to sliding or fixed
- The level of comfort is less than with Unifiber Race Harness
Windsurf Seat Harness Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.