Essentials SDM C50
Serving as an entry point into the Unifiber range of high-end masts, Essentials C50 SDM masts strike a good balance between value and quality. Highly recommended for recreational windsurfing, they are the number one choice for beginner and weekend warrior sailors.
Pre-preg manufacturing technology and a lower carbon to fiberglass ratio deliver outstanding durability to withstand heavy use.
The Essentials C50 SDM mast range is introduced in three new specialized curves:
- Constant Curve — A 'classic' constant curve. Balanced and versatile, with the curve profile that has been preferred by many sailmakers for decades.
- Constant FL Curve — A modern-day flex top with a little more flexing in the centre.
- Constant FH Curve — Flexes in the top as much as the Green Curve but is a little stiffer in the centre, resulting in a very fluent curve.
If you want to know everything about windsurfing masts, visit our knowledge pages:
WINDSURF MAST KNOWLEDGE
WINDSURF MAST BEND CURVES
WINDSURF MAST MEASUREMENT
Pros & Cons
- Essentials C50 is the strongest mast in the range
- Superb quality to price ratio
- Universal Ferrule System allows for custom mast builds with different tops and bases
- Higher swing weight and less response than HD C75 and C100 masts
- Available mastbag not included as standard
Windsurf Mast Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
Download user manuals
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.Ask us directly
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.Fill out the form