Elite series are light, stiff, high-performance booms targeted at professional users. They are custom manufactured from the highest grade pre-preg carbon. An extended length thin-diameter grip area helps keep hands clear of the oversized section when gybing.
Benefit from the advantages of a modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all "Configure Me" Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds - no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 3 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 3 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
Be part of the future! Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros & Cons
- Very high stiffness prevents sail distortion under load
- Narrow 27mm grip section diameter
- High density EVA grip on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic oval-shaped grip
- Only compatible with Unifiber Modular Boom Head
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
Download user manuals
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.