Elite SDM V2 Carbon Mast Extension (U-Pin)
SDM Elite V2 Carbon Mast Extension design is about maximizing both performance and durability.
Whether you are blasting through heavy chop or setting new speed records, Elite V2 Carbon Extension maintains the integrity of your rig.
Its 3-pulley configuration offers a maximum ratio of 8:1, making it perfect for race sail designs that require very high downhaul tensions.
The pre-preg carbon tube keeps the weight low and gives a responsive feel to your rig. The connection between the carbon tube and the stainless steel base of the extension is direct and stiff.
Operating the open-and-slide adjustment collar is easy and can be done even with one hand.
The extension's base is flat with no grooves or protrusions, making rigging bare-foot friendly.
Pros & Cons
- Extra strong construction keeps your rig together in the toughest conditions
- Responsive feel
- Superb durability
- Base with 3 pulleys is compatible with all racing sails
- Easy and inuitive rigging
- Carbon tube is more vulnerable to impact damage. So avoid dropping this mast extension on the ground.
Windsurf Mast Extension Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.Ask us directly
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.Fill out the form