Developed as an all-around paddle, the Energy model is ideal for beginners or those going for durability.
It is available in adjustable and 3-piece adjustable setups with a length of 170-210 cm.
The entire shaft is coated with EVA. This makes the Energy paddle very comfortable to hold as well as protects the board from accidental dings and scratches.
All Unifiber paddles feature an anti-twist system to keep the blade and shaft perfectly aligned.
Pros & Cons
- Comfortable grip with a full EVA shaft
- Aluminium shaft and nylon blade for extreme durability
- Anti-twist system to line up blade and shaft
- 3-piece setup for easy store and carry
- Friction clip for fluent length adjustment
- Heavier than fiberglass or carbon paddles
- Less stiff than fiberglass or carbon paddles
- Important: Do not extend the paddle farther than 210cm! This will put too much stress on the lock clip and might cause breakage
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.