Shallow Rider G10
Keep the smiles coming even when the water runs low. A durable low draft fin to help learners gain control and confidence in the shallows. As teaching in groups often means keeping pupils close by and away from deeper water, the Shallow Rider copes with inevitable bumps and scrapes and helps novices learn to point and maneuver and sail away from the trouble!
Pros & Cons
- Very short fin size which is providing maximum amount of lift
- Ideal for beginner and freeride boards
- When considering a more multipurpose solution antiweed fins are also a good alternative with lower drag coefficient but will generate less lift considering equal fin size
- The comprimised fin shape in terms of fin outline and fin profile will cause more drag compared to more "mainstream" dsigned fins
Windsurf Fin Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.Ask us directly
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.Fill out the form