Navigator Foil with Plate Adapter
Designed to lift off early in minimal breeze, the Navigator is a perfect hydrofoil for beginner and intermediate riders.
With its voluminous shape and powerful profile, the front wing is tailored toward a comfortable, safe flight at low speeds.
To give rider more control over the flight and reduce the severity of any wipe-outs, the foil is mounted on a 75 cm aluminium mast.
Carbon layup for both the front wing and tail stabilizer minimises flex and weight.
All foil components are assembled with 8 mm countersunk hex-head stainless screws that are resistant to corrosion and mechanical damage.
The Navigator comes equipped with a plate mount as standard.
Pros & Cons
- Front wing provides an early lift
- Front wing and stabilizer carbon layup minimises weight and flex
- Stainless steel 8mm countersunk hex-head screws
- Supplied with a screwdriver and a padded foil bag
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.Ask us directly
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.Fill out the form