Impulse wing boards are designed for those looking to start winging and progress quickly!
With their ample width, generous volume and inflatable construction, these boards are super stable under feet and quick to take off.
The nose rocker has an extra kick that makes touchdown softer and safer.
Impulse is built around a long rigid carbon plate positioned under the footstaps area. This technology - combined with Fusion Composite Dropstitch construction - helps the Impulse to achieve a level of stiffness that is more often reserved for composite boards, but with all advantages of an inflatable board.
The deck pad is covered with diamond and directional grooves that provide the rider with maximum grip.
Impulse wing board is supplied with Unifiber Comfort Footstraps that can be bolted into the embedded inserts.
Bigger 6’0 model features a baseplate insert meaning that it can also be used as a windfoiling board.
Pros & Cons
- Compact for storage and travel
- Fusion Composite Dropstich – best weight to stiffness ratio
- Long Carbon Composite Skeleton Plate makes for a very stiff board
- Carbon plate is compatible with all US-plate foil adapters
- Sharp PVC edge generates less drag and assists with earlier take off
- Footstrap inserts prevent twisting
- Superb grip with the diamond groove pad in the middle and directional groove pad on the tail
- Supplied with a high-quality double action pump (use double-action to inflate quicker, use single-action to reach higher pressure)
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- 6’0 only: Friction Platform prevent baseplate over-tensioning
- To prevent possible damage do not use excessive force to roll up your board, and do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage
- 6’0 only: Use a cardan type baseplate to connect a windsurf rig
iSup & iWindsup Boards
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.