A versatile set of adjustable windsurf and windfoil harness lines, designed to suit a wide range of conditions. With a wide adjustment range, these lines offer optimal comfort whether you're tacking upwind, blasting downwind, or anything in between. The Race Quick Harness Lines feature a dual extension system. A high-grade plastic buckle allows for easy length adjustment to match the rider's physique and preference, as well as the equipment setup. Simultaneously, cleat adjustment enables swift changes to the harness length based on sailing direction and wind strength. Enhanced by elongated and reinforced polyester webbings on both sides of each line, any unwanted swing is virtually eliminated. Additionally, transparent tubes provide an early indication of rope wear, for extra safety.
Pros & Cons
- Min/max settings can fine tuned based on personal preferences
- Smooth adjustment on the fly
- Zero slip with a stainless steel cleat
- Extra long extension range preferred by windfoilers
- Stiffest vario harness lines on the market
- Stainless steel cleat makes the line set heavy
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.