When you are a heavy duty user this baseplate will suit your needs. Equiped with a solid quality polyurethane tendon with the right stifness will offer you the correct feeling helping you to rail your board within the sweet spot. Featuring EVA layer with a bi-function to protect the masttrack surface area against wear as well to secure and undo the baseplate with limited effort. Look no further if you want this top of our line baseplate.
Pros & Cons
- Proven durability Tendon Joint HD
- EVA covered disk which allows solid and secure non-slipping mounting as well effortless demounting
- U-Pin is mounted on M10 internal thread which is stronger than other options with M8 external thread options
- Tendon joint reduces sideway movement compared to Power Joint or Boge Joint options
- Easy to replace Tendon Joint
- Less shock absorbing capability compared to Power Joint or Boge Joint options
- Total height higher compared to Pro Tendon design so Lower height comparable to other designs helps to keep center of effort of sails lower (minor effect)
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.