Tough, strong, yet easy to ride, Unifiber Rookie Boards are a perfect solution for sailing schools and windsurfing centers.
With their extra volume and featuring a daggerboard, these boards are extremely forgiving and stable, allowing learners to quickly progress through their first steps .
Tough-Tec construction makes the board virtually invulnerable to user abuse and daily wear-and-tear.
The deck is covered with a large EVA anti-slip grip foam pad.
Pros & Cons
- High wear and damage resistance
- Stable and fast in lightwind
- Retractable daggerboard for upwind ability
- The board is heavier than the Unifiber Oxygen 10'7" inflatable board. This makes it less convenient to carry, but it also makes the board more stable and more forgiving for starter windsurfers.
- Large deck pad for better grip and safety
- Requires more storage space than the Unifiber Oxygen 10'7" inflatable board
- Footstraps are optional
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- Do I have to open the Rookie board valve when the board is not used?
- No. The Rookie boards have an automatic valve that discharges the air inside the board when the pressure builds up. If you try to loosen the valve, the valve might actually break.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.