The RPM is dedicated to pure freeride windsurf action but comes with the benefits of an inflatable construction. The board is specifically designed to make the fun and excitement of windsurfing as accessible as possible for beginners and experienced riders.
With plenty of volume the board is forgiving for novices who are taking their first steps. To help with staying upwind it can be fitted with the centre fin that reduces sideways drift.
The compact hull shape ensures early planning and the rail curves have been optimized for turns and gybes. Advanced users can concentrate on honing their skills without the fear of catapult damage.
The RPM iWindSUP features sharp PVC edges on its rails and tail. These significantly reduce drag and further improve the board's planing performance.
EVA deck padding with a diamond pattern and directional grooves ensures that the rider has the best grip at all times. In addition, specifically shaped EVA pads in the footstrap areas mimic the ergonomic curved deck of a hard board.
The RPM is supplied with Unifiber Comfort Footstraps that are bolted into the embedded inserts.
Inflatable constructions make the RPM iWindsurf easy to store and transport.
The RPM iWindsurf is available in two constructions - Single Layer (SL) and Fusion Composite Dropstitch (FCD).
SL version is lightweight but can only be pumped to 15 psi.
FCD version delivers a board that can be pumped to 20 psi of pressure. This model has a more direct feel and it is super stiff for the best possible performance.
Pros & Cons
- Compact for storage and travel
- Single Layer – light weight and high quality
- Compact outline allows early planing
- Sharp PVC edge reduces drag and give the board a better water release
- Friction Platform prevents baseplate over-tensioning
- Centre fin minimises sideways drift in low-wind sailing conditions
- Twinzer fin setup
- Superb grip with a diamond groove pad in the middle and a directional groove pad on the tail
- Footstraps inserts
- Supplied with a double action pump
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- To prevent possible damage do not use excessive force to roll up your board, and do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage
- Use a Cardan type baseplate to connect a windsurf rig
- SL construction is less stiff than FCS
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What does it mean when there is "Naked" in the product description?
- "Naked" boards are supplied without backpack and pump when for any reason you don't have the need and want to save costs.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.