The Aviator is an all-round wing with an exceptional wind range. Designed for riders looking for a balanced and versatile wing, the Aviator remains precise and responsive whether cruising, wave riding or hitting a big air.
An elliptical leading edge shape and an S-shaped strut provide balanced weight and power distribution. When flagged out the Aviator drifts smoothly without getting in the way. But even when completely depowered, the wing maintains its responsiveness, switching from drift to acceleration as the rider demands.
The Aviator's handles are ergonomically shaped and positioned for efficient power delivery. This reduces fatigue on the forearms and allows for longer sessions.
The aspect ratio of the Aviator varies through the size range so that the wing handles the same in all conditions.
Pros & Cons
- A-grade Teijin® Dacron - best weight to strength ratio
- Kevlar® reinforcements and scuff pads preserve wing durability
- Pre-shaped ergonomic handles reduce stress to the forearms
- TPU Bladder material from Japan - low weight and high durability
- Loops for harness lines and leash
- Supplied with a neat wing carry bag for safe transportation
- Supplied with a 5-foot wrist leash
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.