The Aviator is an all-round wing with an exceptional wind range. Designed for riders looking for a balanced and versatile wing, it remains stable and responsive when cruising, wave riding or hitting big airs.
When flagged out the Aviator drifts smoothly without getting in the way. Yet, even when completely depowered, the wing maintains its responsive nature, switching from drift to acceleration as the rider commands.
An elliptical leading-edge shape and an S-shaped strut provide balanced weight and power distribution. Separate filler valves allow for precise inflation control. The Aviator’s handles - ergonomically shaped and positioned for efficient power delivery - reduce fatigue on the forearms and allow for longer sessions.
The aspect ratio of the Aviator varies through the size range so that the wing feels the same in all conditions.
Pros & Cons
- A-grade Dimension-Polyant Dacron offers best strength to weight ratio
- Kevlar reinforcements and scuff pads preserve wing durability
- Pre-shaped ergonomic handles reduce stress to the forearms
- TPU bladder material from Japan - low weight and high durability
- Strong Dyneema loops for harness lines and leash
- Supplied with a neat wing carry-bag for safe transportation
- Supplied with a 6-foot elastic wrist leash
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.Ask us directly
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.Fill out the form