The Essentials Boom Body is compatible with any Unifiber "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head and any aluminium Essentials Inside Tail.
Go for T8 alloy monocoque construction to enjoy less play and improved durability compared to traditional 3-piece configured booms.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros & Cons
- Monocoque solution enhances stiffness and durability
- High density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistance
- Unbeatable price to quality ratio
- Only compatitible with Unifiber Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
- Standard wall thickness slightly less stiff and durable compared to HD (Heavy Duty) wall thickness models
Windsurf Boom Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
Download user manuals
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.