The Elite Baseplate builds on the robustness of the HD model while enhancing security and ease of use.
Its top-grade TPU tendon core can be disassembled and replaced by hand, allowing you to inspect the tendon anytime and anywhere. The POK plastic caps secure the tendon pins. They snap into place easily, but cannot be moved while the baseplate is connected to the board/mast extension. You'll never be surprised by a broken tendon!
Stainless steel components form an uninterrupted link from the T-nut to the extension, guaranteeing a solid connection even if the plastic parts show signs of wear.
The U-Pin section on top remains a single solid stainless-steel piece, ensuring lasting durability.
Molded from rugged POK engineering plastic, the baseplate maintains its ergonomic design and is easy to unscrew, even after intense sessions. The baseplate features a sliding pin that automatically secures the joint in its slot. It can be unlocked with a sand-resistant push button. Activating it releases the join from the base, allowing you to keep it connected to your board for convenient transport and storage.
The disk, also made of POK plastic, features an EVA layer and guiding knob for excellent grip on the deck.
For added safety, both the top and bottom parts of the baseplate are connected with a Spectra safety rope, capable of withstanding up to 650 kg of a breakload.
Pros & Cons
- Toolless Removable Collar allows to replace the damage tendon without additional tools
- Tendon Release option allows you to easily separate the joint from the base for convenient storage or transport
- Stainless Steel Carriage Bolt and Tendon Cup will maintain the connection even if plastic parts break
- Stainless Steel Moulded U-Pin U-pin ensures a secure and reliable connection
- Spectra safety rope
- EVA padding on the baseplate disc for better grip
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
Download user manuals
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.