A high-quality metal tendon joint for superb power delivery and durability.
Pros & Cons
- Moulded U-pin solution more robust than M8 thread
- Lower height than other designs helps keep sail's center-of-effort lower (minor effect)
- Easy to replace Tendon Joint
- Less shock absorption than Power Joint or Boge Joint options
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.