The Sonic is designed to be fast and easy in a straight line. Its sleek shape glides quickly and effortlessly to leave miles of water behind the tail. This makes the board perfect for longer trips and exploration of your local lakes, rivers, lagoons and coastline.
The combination of parallel rails, a single fin setup, and a sharp tail edge help to reduce drag and increase the straight-line performance of the board.
The Sonic iSUP is equipped with two deck nets that allow paddlers to carry more cargo on longer tours. Both nets are attached by 4 D-rings that permit secure attachment of your gear.
The Sonic Touring iSUP is available in two constructions - Single Layer (SL) and Fusion Composite Dropstitch (FCD).
SL version is lightweight and offers high quality without breaking the bank. It can only be pumped to 15 psi.
FCD version delivers a board that can be pumped to 20 psi of pressure. This model has a more direct feel and it is super stiff for the best possible performance.
Pros & Cons
- Single Layer – light weight and high quality
- Streamlined board outline for higher speed with less effort
- Two integrated deck nets with D-rings to carry more (waterproof) cargo.
- Front D-Ring for towing
- Superb grip with a diamond groove pad in the middle and a directional groove pad on the tail.
- Supplied with a high quality double-action pump
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- Very compact for storage and travel
- To prevent possible damage do not use excessive force to roll up your board, and do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage
- SL is less stiff than FCS
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What does it mean when there is "Naked" in the product description?
- "Naked" boards are supplied without backpack and pump when for any reason you don't have the need and want to save costs.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.