The Oxygen iWindSUP combines the best of both paddling and windsurfing experiences.
High volume and an all-round outline make the Oxygen an easy-to-ride paddleboard and its inflatable construction adds to the versatility.
When the wind picks up, the Oxygen can be fitted with the centre fin to reduce lateral drift and allows for better upwind sailing. A tuned scoop profile helps the board to pass over chop undeterred.
The baseplate insert is protected by a Friction Platform to prevent baseplate over-tensioning.
To reduce drag and improve its planing performance, the Oxygen iWindSUP is equipped with a sharp PVC edge on rails and tail.
The Oxygen iWindSUP is available in two constructions - Single Layer (SL) and Fusion Composite Dropstitch (FCD).
SL version is lightweight and offers high quality without overspending. It can only be pumped to 15 psi.
FCD version delivers a board that can be pumped to 20 psi of pressure. This model has a more direct feel and it is super stiff for the best possible performance.
Pros & Cons
- Compact for storage and travel
- Single Layer – light weight and high quality
- The centre fin minimises sideway drift when windsurfing
- Friction Platform to prevent baseplate over-tensioning
- An integrated deck net with D-rings to store and carry (waterproof) items
- Front D-Ring for towing
- Superb grip with a diamond groove pad in the middle and a directional groove pad on the tail
- Supplied with a high quality double action pump
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- To prevent possible damage do not use excessive force to roll up your board, and do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage
- Use a Cardan type baseplate to connect a windsurf rig
- SL construction is less stiff than FCS
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What does it mean when there is "Naked" in the product description?
- "Naked" boards are supplied without backpack and pump when for any reason you don't have the need and want to save costs.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.