Oxygen iWindSup 10'7" SL - 15 PSI Max
The Oxygen iWindSUP combines the best of both paddling and windsurfing experiences.
High volume and an all-round outline make the Oxygen a friendly board for recreational paddling.
If the wind picks up, the Oxygen iWindSUP features a baseplate insert to convert the SUP into a windsurfer. A special Friction Platform around the insert safeguards against over-tensioning the baseplate.
To improve upwind sailing performance a centre fin may be fitted.
The Oxygen iWindSUP is available in two constructions. The Single Layer version can be pumped to 15 psi. These are light weight and well-made boards with standard performance. The Fusion Composite Dropstitch version can be pumped to 20 psi. These boards have a more direct feel and are super stiff for the best possible performance.
Pros & Cons
- Compact for storage and travel
- Single Layer – lighter weight and standard quality
- The centre fin minimises sideway drift when windsurfing
- Friction Platform to prevent baseplate over-tensioning
- An integrated deck net with D-rings to store and carry items
- Superb grip with a diamond groove pad in the middle and a directional groove pad on the tail
- Supplied with a high-quality double action pump (use double-action to inflate quicker, use single-action to reach higher pressure)
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- To prevent possible damage do not use excessive force to roll up your board, and do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage
- Use a Cardan type baseplate to connect a windsurf rig
- SL construction is less stiff than FCS
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.Ask us directly
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.Fill out the form