Set of HD windsurfing harness lines that can be installed without removing the boom tail and adjusted on the fly.
Saving time for sailing, the boom can remain mounted on the rig, whilst the sailor is busy installing a fresh set of quick harness lines.
These harness lines feature a high-grade plastic buckle that allows smooth length adjustment while sailing and prevents slippage. Loops to lengthen and shorten the ropes are produced in different colors for easy identification while sailing.
Signs of wear and tear can be spotted in advance through the transparent tubes.
Pros & Cons
- No-slip buckle for smooth length adjustment
- High-grade plastic buckle is not affected by salt or corrosion
- Quickly install the harness lines on the boom
- The clear tube allows rope wear to be spotted in advance
- These harness lines swing more easily than the Fixed Harness Lines
Windsurf Harness Lines Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.