Set of standard windsurf harness lines.
A special webbing lay-up increases strength and minimises line swing while sailing
The tube is transparent allowing users to spot line wear in advance.
For installation, boom tail needs to be removed.
Pros & Cons
- Less line swing
- The clear tube allows rope wear to be spotted in advance
- For installation it is necessary to remove the boom back-end
Windsurf Harness Lines Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How the Unifiber harness lines are measured?
- The harness lines are measured from and to the point where the tube/rope touches the boom. Velcro parts are note measured.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.