Set of windsurfing harness lines that can be installed without removing the boom tail. Sailors can leave their boom setup as it is and save valuable time for sailing.
To increase durability and reduce line swing, the tube extends into the webbing.
Transparent tube allows seeing early signs of the line wear and tear.
Pros & Cons
- Quickly install the harness lines on the boom
- Transparent tube allows spotting rope wear in advance
- These harness lines swing more easily than the Fixed Harness Lines
Windsurf Harness Lines Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How the Unifiber harness lines are measured?
- The harness lines are measured from and to the point where the tube/rope touches the boom. Velcro parts are note measured.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.