Our best-selling Boarbag Luxury is now tailored for windfoil boards that are typically much wider than most windsurf boards.
A unique fin slot construction allows you to put the board into the boardbag with the foil still attached.
The zipper-closed pocket is featured to store your screws and tools so that you always have them at the ready.
Like the rest of the Pro Luxury range, Pro Foil boardbags are made from tarpaulin with a strong WRP (Water-Repellent Polyester) fabric topside and dotted PVC nose and tail pads for the best protection.
Pros & Cons
- Because of the position of the zipper, it won't scratch the board when storing the board straight-up
- The fin slot splits the back-end in two, making it possible to put the board inside the boardbag with the foil still attached
- Despite white surface area, it's easy to keep the boardbag clean
- The additional carry handle is convenient when you need to carry wider boards
- The thick padding and strong outer layer protect your board well
Windsurf Bag Specifcations
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.