Maverick II is a high-performance sail developed for newcomers to windsurfing.
The smaller sizes 4.0 / 4.5 / 5.1 / 5.8 are designed towards Bump & Jump conditions, the larger sizes 6.5 and 7.3 are designed for performance freeride level blasting.
Its relatively low weight makes this sail easy to uphaul. Highly recommended to use in combination with the recommended mast to gain maximum performance: early planing and upper-end control.
Pros & Cons
- Light weight
- Performance oriented with a broad trimming range
- Monofilm windows provide good visibility of the surroundings
- Cost efficient
- Large surface monofilm panels are considered as less durable compared to full dacron or X-ply sails
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.