Convert your Board-Quiverbag to a wheeled one. Ideally you want to use this option when traveling by air or if you need to drag your gear in and out the garage.
Pros & Cons
- Extra large 67mm wheels helps to avoid the bag will be dragging on the ground easily.
- Strong and light PE board to ensure a firm construction in combination with the bag
- Can be strapped on any Unifiber Board-Quiverbag
- Max. load capacity: 40kg
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.