An ideal one-bag solution for all car and air travel needs.
Smart tie-down points at the base save unnecessary compression of your precious sails and kit from above and allow safe access to gear from the rooftop on windy days. An aerodynamic profile, quality zippers and tough-wearing fabric deliver a compact, long-lasting package for years of satisfaction on the road. (Underside compatible with trolley systems.)
Available in 240 x 60 / 250 x 70 / 260 x 80 sizes.
Blackline Roofrack Board-Quiver Bag is compatible with an optional wheelbase.
Pros & Cons
- One bag fits all
- Light weight considering air travelling
- Optional wheelbase is not included.
- Protective padding only around board compartment
- Simplistic shoulder strap
Windsurf Bag Specifcations
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- When using the optional wheelbase, my boardbag keeps sliding over the ground. Is something wrong?
- Compared to the size of the boardbag the wheels are very small, but large wheels wouldn’t be accepted by the airlines. So it’s almost inevitable that the boardbag will touch the ground a little. Please keep the following things in mind: 1) Your surfboard gives stiffness to the boardbag. Pack your bag with the board at the bottom with the board's bottom side facing down. 2) Keep any loose straps off the ground. Otherwise they might block the wheels. 3) The wheels are designed to ride your bag from the cab to the airport and to the check-in. So on hard and flat terrain. If you have to go across rougher terrain, they won’t be of much use.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.